AGMECO Faucets Pvt. Ltd. (known herein after as AFPL) gives you, the end user customer a warranty that the AGMECO product is free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 10 years from the time of purchase. If AFPL receives notice of such defect during the period of warranty, it will, at its option, either repair or replace such defective product/products or part/parts of the product/products. This warranty does not apply to defect caused by misuse, improper storage, improper handling, improper installation, application of cleaning process other than the instruction given, abnormal water quality in certain areas or normal wear and tear.
If AFPL is unable, within a reasonable time (unless due to some reasons beyond its control), to repair or replace any defective product/products then purchaser shall be entitled to a refund of the purchase price. Petty items like rubber washers, ‘O’ Rings, other rubber/plastic parts, tiny brass nuts etc. are of fragile nature, therefore, damages caused to such items due to use are not covered by this warranty. Damages caused to internal brass working parts due to abnormal water quality or using it on fluid other than water are not covered under this warranty.
AFPL makes no other express warranty written or oral. In no event will AFPL or its suppliers be liable for direct, indirect, special, incident or consequential damages (including loss of profits) whether based on contract or any other legal theory.
Conditions of Warranty
The warranties set forth above shall be extended only to the purchaser who has installed these in a residence to be used for a residential application and do not apply to any purchaser where the products are used for commercial applications and usage. Furthermore, the warranties do not cover installation or any other labour charges and do not apply to:
- Products, which have been repaired, altered or modified in any way by purchaser or any person other than AFPL’s authorized persons or not using original AFPL spare parts, unless previously authorized in writing by AFPL.
- Products which have not been installed, used, maintained or stored in accordance with the instructions provided to purchaser by AFPL.
- Products, which have been, used for purposes other than or in a manner contrary to their intended and normal use.
- Products which have been damaged as a result of misuse, negligence, freezing, accident or faulty installation or maintenance; and
- Products damaged by the effects of dirt, salt water/air, hard water, lime-scale, or abrasive or aggressive cleaners. If the normal life span of any product is shorter than the applicable warranty period, the warranty shall apply only during the period of such shorter life span.
*This Warranty is valid only if supported with a genuine bill/cash memo of authorized dealer.
**Only 1 Year Warranty is provided on Sensors and Health Faucets.
**Only 2 Years Warranty is provided on spares and other parts of faucets and accessories.